[institut] Fwd: MARIBOR 2011

Antun Balaz antun at ipb.ac.rs
Sat Apr 2 11:36:53 CEST 2011

From: Zoran Knezevic <zoran at aob.rs>
Date: 01 April 2011 14:16:34 GMT+02:00
To: antun at ipb.ac.rs
Subject: MARIBOR 2011

Dear Professor Knezevic,

I just would like to draw your attention to the Summer
School and Conference Let's Face Chaos through Nonlinear
Dynamics that I am organizing in Maribor, already for the
8th time, on 26 June - 10 July 2011.

Please encourage your students and coworkers to apply and
come to MARIBOR 2011. When they apply they will be automatically
accepted. Also, I might be able to offer some partial financial
support. The web page is:

http://www.camtp.uni-mb.si/chaos/2011/

If you give me your postal address, I can send you also
the information brochure and the poster, although everything
is on the above mentioned internet web page. In fact, I would
be thankful, if you would spread this announcement also
at other institutes and universities in Serbia.

The interested persons should look at the scientific programme, where
they can see how strongly interdisciplinary it will be, in accordance
with the tradition. There will be also a very rich cultural and social
programme (5 concerts, trips, banquets and Maribor Festival Lent).

 I am sending you also a package with the posters and the info-
 brochures, which you might kindly wish to distribute in Belgrade
 and elsewhere in Serbia.

Best regards from Maribor,
Sincerely Yours,

Marko Robnik