[institut] Invitation for SIE 2022 Conference

SIE Team sie2 at mas.bg.ac.rs
Mon Mar 14 16:30:00 CET 2022

[image: SIE 2022.png]

*The SIE 2022 team*

*is pleased to announce the*

*8th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE*

*ON INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING*

*In Belgrade, Serbia*

* on 29th – 30th September, 2022 *

The preliminary plan of the conference comprises:

*June 30, 2022* - Deadline for paper and registration form submission
online on http:// <http://ie.mas.bg.ac.rs/sie2022>ie.mas.bg.ac.rs/sie2022

*July 10, 2022* - Notification of acceptation

*June 15 - July 15, 2022 *- Early Registration fee payment - *150 EUR*

*July 15 - September 26, 2022* - Registration fee payment - *200 EUR*

*September 29-30, 2022* -  Conference

*The conference will be held in HYBRID FORMAT at the Faculty of Mechanical
Engineering (FME) in Belgrade (on site & online).*

You can find more information on the Conference committees, topics,
location in attached file(s) or on the Conference website: http://
<http://ie.mas.bg.ac.rs/sie2022>ie.mas.bg.ac.rs/sie2022

We are at your disposal for questions and additional information.

You can contact us via e-mail:  sie at mas.bg.ac.rs

*We are looking forward to welcoming you in Belgrade! Yours sincerely, *

*SIE  2022 Team *