[institut] [phys4phys] Group for Gravitation, Particle and Fields seminar, Friday 15 December 2023

dgocanin dgocanin at ipb.ac.rs
Thu Dec 14 07:34:23 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the seminar of the Group for Gravitation,
Particles and Fields, which will be held on Friday, 15 December 2023, at
12:00 at the Institute of Physics, lecture hall 360.

The talk entitled

Clifford algebras and spinors in a general number of dimensions - Part 2

will be given by Prof. Voja Radovanović (Faculty of Physics University
of Belgrade).

Abstract: In the first part of this pedagogical talk, we study Clifford
algebra
in D-dimensional spacetime. Clifford algebra plays an important role in
supersymmetric and supergravity theories. After that, we define various
types
of spinors: Majorana, symplectic Majorana, Weyl and Majorana-Weyl and
investigate the existence of these spinors in D-dimensional spacetime.

Time: December 15, 2023 12:00 Belgrade

Institute of Physics, lecture hall 360, 2nd floor

BigBlueButton platform link:
https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-ae0-f4q-qww