[institut] The first announcement of the 17th International Photonics Workshop 2024, Kopaonik, Serbia

Fotonika fotonika at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Oct 23 12:11:22 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are glad to announce that the 17th Photonics Workshop will take place
from March 10-14th, 2024. The venue is "Hotel Grand Kopaonik [1]"
located in the Ski Resort Kopaonik.

The Workshop will be a hybrid event that combines both in-person and
virtual conference.

Please visit our website for registration, abstract submission details,
and additional information http://www.photonicsworkshop.ipb.ac.rs [2]

Please note, that we have received a special discount for accommodation
in Hotel Grand Kopaonik. For reservation in Hotel Grand, contact
info at mkresort.com  and mention your participation at the Photonics
Workshop 2024.

For other accommodation offers, listed at the Workshop's website Venue
page [3], participants are kindly advised to contact the corresponding
person.

If you need any information regarding the Workshop, please do not
hesitate to contact us at fotonika at ipb.ac.rs.

We look forward to seeing you at the 17th Photonics Workshop in March
2024.

Organizing Committee

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade