[institut] Fwd: [Seminar] From Classroom to Research Frontier: Empowering Innovation with MATLAB

Marko Đorđević dmarko at bio.bg.ac.rs
Tue Mar 26 21:26:12 CET 2024

Postovani,

Prosledjujem najavu MathWorks seminara 4. Aprila na Bioloskom fakultetu,
posto vam MATLAB i teme mogu biti od interesa.

Puno pozdrava,
Marko
Associate Professor, Head of Quantitative Biology Group
Associate Editor, Frontiers in Genetics, Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution
Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade
Studentski trg 16, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Web: http://www.bio.bg.ac.rs/Marko_Djordjevic_web_site