Research Projects in AMO Physics
2011 - 2014
There are several research projects ongoing in the field of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics. These projects are financed by
The Ministry of Education and Science,
Republic of Serbia for the period from 1st January 2011 till 31stDecember 2014.
171020 - Physics of collisions and photo processes in atomic, (bio)molecular and nanosized systems
- principal investigator: Dr. Bratislav Marinkovic
171038 - Holographic methods for genereting the specific wave fronts for efficient control of quantum coherent effects in atom-laser interactions
- principal investigator: Dr. Dejan Pantelic
- 171008 - Determination of Atomic Parameters on the Basis of Spectral Line Shape
- principal investigator: Prof. Dr. Stevan Đeniže
- 171016 - Atomic Collisional Processes and Photoacoustic Spectrometry of Molecules and Solids
- principal investigator: Prof. Dr. Dragoljub Belic
- labaratory at The Faculty of Physics
- labaratory at The Institute of Physics
2006 - 2010
Past research projects in the field of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
financed by Ministry of Science and Technological Development of Republic of Serbia for the period from 1st January 2006 till 31stDecember 2010.
2001 - 2005
Past research projects in the field ofAtomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
financed by Ministry of Science, Technologies and Development ofRepublic of Serbia for the period from 1st January 2002 till 31stDecember 2005.